The Only New York Active Apparel and Athleisure trade show – Where Fitness Meets Fashion
The Active Collective was started in 2014 as a sub-category on the floor of our well-known Swim Collective Trade Show. In early 2015, Active
Collective launched as its own show in Southern California, and has since been crowned as the only trade show specializing in active and athleisure fashion.
Showcasing over 150 brands, the Active Collective New York has featured a wide range of products from the fitness fashion marketplace including; Active Performance, Active Fashion, Accessories, Athleisurewear, and Footwear.
A Can’t-Miss Marketplace for Activewear Manufacturers
- International Reach– The show draws buyers from across the United States, Canada, Europe, Asia and Australia
- Qualified Activewear Buyers– More than 1,000 qualified buyers from core activewear retailers, major department stores, online retailers, sports specialty stores, gyms, studios, boutiques, and hotel/resort buying groups attend each show.
- High Buyer to Exhibitor Ratio– typically more than 5 qualified buyers per exhibitor on the show floor.
- Unique Intimate Environment– Unlike larger trade shows, Active Collective has an intimate vibe. All exhibitors are under one roof enabling buyers to easily walk the entire show to see and meet with exhibiting brands.
- PR Value– The show is attended by the top trade and consumer media outlets, including print, online and social media.
- Interact & Engage– The show features fitness events during show days, as well as events for manufacturers to mix and mingle with buyers and media.
- Turn-Key Set Up – Exhibitor booths come turn-key; walls, table, chairs, back-wall graphics, lights, and rails or shelves, are all included and built prior to exhibitor set-up. Exhibitor set-up is minimal, as your booth will be ready to hang your samples and place your décor. Additionally, it provides a cleaner look to the show, and makes the buying experience easier for our attendees.
Meet with Key Retailers
Active Collective NY is attended by major department stores, sport specialty stores, online stores, luxury resorts, hotels and spas, boutiques, gyms, and studios from all across the globe. A few retailers registered to attend Active Collective NY and where they come from:
Active In Style UK (3 locations)
AKT InMotion (4 locations)
Alabama Outdoors (9 locations)
Amazon (online retailer)
Anthropologie (200+ locations)
ASOS (5 locations)
Asport (5 locations)
Bandier (5 locations)
Barney’s (15 locations)
Bloomingdales (30+ locations)
Bluefly (online retailer)
Burlington Stores (600+ locations)
Century 21 (13 locations)
City Sports (16 locations)
CorePower Yoga (140+ locations)
Crunch (150+ locations)
Dick’s Sporting Goods (675+ locations)
Equinox (90+ locations)
Fitness Hub (4 locations)
Flybery (online retailer)
Free People (500+ locations)
Gazelle Sports (5 locations)
Lord & Taylor (50+ locations)
Louwana Creek (online retailer)
Macy’s (600+ locations)
Neiman Marcus (80+ locations)
Nordstrom (225+ locations)
Peloton (12 locations)
Pure Barre (400+ locations)
Ross Stores (1,000+ locations)
Saks Fifth Avenue (130+ locations)
Shopbop (online retailer)
Sierra Trading Post (35+ locations)
Six:02 (30+ locations)
SLT (12+ locations)
Soul Cycle (85+ locations)
Tracy Anderson Method (7 locations)
Wantable.com (online retailer)
Zulily (online retailer)
Zumiez (600+ locations)
…and many, many more!